Say hello to our Idol Lash review. What is Idol Lash? it’s a growth serum created to provide women with longer, fuller lashes within 2 – 4 weeks of use. It’s fairly reasonably priced at $39.95 and pretty easy to use—you just put on Idol Lash like you would your daily liquid eyeliner.
Unlike mascara and fake lashes, this eyelash growth enhancer provides a long-term solution to lash problems. It has been used by thousands of women for a while now, and based on their comments, the product is pretty effective and safe.
With so many competitors out there, we decided to dig deeper and undertake an idol lash review to see if this product makes good on its promise of longer, healthier lashes.
The question is: Is this product really worth the money?
A Trusted Name
Since 2002, Health Buy, a company behind Idol Lash has been a respected name in the health and beauty industry.
This stems from an ongoing commitment to quality, including membership in the Natural Products Association, an organization that helps consumers identify companies that use pure and natural extracts.
It’s one of the eyelash growth serums that is clinically-proven to increase lash density within just 2-4 weeks of continued use.
Natural Ingredients, No Side Effects
A major strength of this product is its simple ingredient list, full of good stuff.
Here are the key ingredients that we always like to see in a hair-growth product:
- Cocoyl – Derived from coconut oil, cocoyl helps rinse away debris found on the skin.
- Kelp extract – Packed with nutrients that lashes love, like iodine, calcium, vitamin A, B1, B2, C, D, and E. Also contains laminaria angustata, which helps thicken hair for a fuller look.
- Honey extract – It’s a natural emollient that helps keep your lashes soft and silky. It’s an antioxidant that helps promote hair growth. And it has antimicrobial and anti-fungal properties that help keep your follicles clean and healthy.
- Jojoba seed oil – A known moisturizing agent, jojoba seed oil helps keep lashes fresh, hydrated, and well-conditioned. Plus, it’s really fun to say.
- Nettle extract – A key ingredient that has long been used to jumpstart lash growth by fortifying hair shafts and stimulating the roots. Why? Because it blocks certain hormones that cause hair loss.
- Chamomile extract – For antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, and soothing properties proven to strengthen hair follicles and promote growth and density.
Multiple studies and customer reviews have revealed no significant side effects from using Idol Lash.
Thanks to natural ingredients, this serum is safe for even the most sensitive eyes.
Still, we do recommend a simple skin test before starting Idol Lash treatment to avoid any allergies you might have.
What We Didn’t Like
As with any product, there is some room for improvement.
Oddly enough, the Idol Lash homepage is rather busy, and it’s not exactly clear what can be clicked and what cannot. The text is somewhat difficult to read, and while there are other parts of the website (About Us page, FAQ, etc.), you must scroll all the way down to find them.
Testimonials & Clinical Studies
These are two things we always look for when reviewing beauty products.
Take a peek at the testimonials below to hear it from real customers who saw real results:
Stephanie – Beauty Products Addict
“Well, Idol Lash has been working wonders for me. I really noticed my short and dull lashes changing and enhancing naturally, looking fuller, stronger and darker after 7-8 weeks of using it. And also the main reason why I’m sticking with Idol Lash is the reasonable price. Not that expensive compared to other brands.”
What really impressed us, though, was the clinical proof.
The benefits of Idol Lash products are backed by several clinical studies. In a recent, third-party study, a group of people aged 24-82 applied Idol Lash at least once a night for two weeks.
After two weeks, results were measured using a Sigma Scan software and it showed that Idol Lash:
- Increased lash length by 25%
- Increased lash thickness by 82%
- Increased keratin level, an essential protein that helps restore and strengthen hair health
- Provided visible, significant growth
The Bottom Line? It Works
And we’re not just saying that. All things considered, we think Idol Lash is worth your money if you’re serious about growing your lashes. We appreciate the potent, natural ingredients and ease of use.
The clinical studies and testimonials help back up the company’s claims about lash growth, something many products promise but few deliver.
Customer service is important, too. If, for some reason, you are unsatisfied with the results, Idol Lash will honor a 90-day, money-back guarantee. No questions asked.
Warning: Don’t buy Idol Lash at Amazon.com. Use the link above instead.
While you can find Idol Lash products on Amazon.com for low prices, numerous readers have informed us that much of the Idol Lash serum sold there has been discontinued, or is close to expiration.
We hope this idol lash review has provided you with enough information to decide whether you want to buy this product. If so, to avoid any issues, we recommend buying the product at the official site only. This will also ensure you are eligible for the 90-day money-back guarantee, which you won’t get if you buy this product elsewhere.
If the product is not working for you, you can call the Idol Lash customer service at (818) 303-9260 for a refund during this 90-day period.